Saturday, September 19, 2009

TotallyD New kits released today.

TotallyD Designs has three new kits at IL this week. Here are the previews of the kits (as always images are linked to product in the IL store).


This first layout is with What About Charlie. My DD has been asking for a rat lately and when my DH found a deal on Craig's List on a rat cage he bought it for her. Still no rats though!


My DD, DH and Nephew playing "checkers". This is a scraplift of a page by scrapastrophe.


Some of the things that were done by my DH to make my birthday this year special.


My DD and nephew...the journaling is about the close relationship the two have and how hard it is being so far away from each other.


I'll be back tomorrow with a few more new releases from the Inspiration Lane designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment