Sunday, September 20, 2009

More kits from the IL designers...

I have a few more layouts to share with you. Loving all the new kits! All previews are linked to product in the IL store.

Love love love this new kit by Creations by Rachael. The papers are beyond awesome and loving all the natural embellishments.


This layout features my DD and my nephews last Thanksgiving.


This next kit has such pretty colors. Loving the frames especially!


This layout is about how my DD ended up with one of her favorite stuffed animals.

And IL has a new designer this week. shelleyrae designs has some incredible products in her store. Check it out here. Loving this newest kit. The colors are fantastic and such fun elements!
This is my DD's first haircut. Just love the pigtails the woman at the salon gave her!

No comments:

Post a Comment