Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pixie Hunt - Week Two

Last night I finished my layout for week two of the pixie hunt for Enchanted Studio Scraps. Here is the gorgeous kit we were sent.


I'm not typically a fantasy scrapper but for some reason the bridge called out to me. I really wanted to use it in a layout. As soon as I saw it I knew which picture I wanted to use with it. All in all I don't feel that it's too bad for one of my very few fantasy attempts. It does feel a little lonelier than I intended but I do love the black and white with that pop of color from my DD's jacket.



After closer reading of the rules, this contest is a 4 week cumulative contest, so no eliminations. At the end the ESS staff will pick the winner, so after this I will get two more incredible kits to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment