Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Release Day at Inspiration Lane

There are some fantastic new releases today. You can check them all out here.

I tried my hand at making some digi cards...It was fun and I think they turned out cute. I used this collection by Sherri Tierney.

And these are my cards.


Also Creations by Rachael has a new collab with Late Night Scraps and it is fantastic. This is a huge kit. So many cool papers and embellishments plus a really cool fishbowl alpha!


Here's my layout. These photos are from a trip to the Seattle Aquarium we made in 2002. Liz had so much fun there!


Sarah Morgan Designs has a new set of templates to work with this week also. Love the circles!


I paired it with this kit.


And here is my layout. These are pictures that my DD took of various members of our family taking pictures one Christmas.


I'll have a couple of new kits to post from TotallyD Designs a little later this week so stay tuned for that...they are as usual fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment