Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 12th Releases at Inspiration Lane

It's release day again at IL. To see all of the new releases click here.

I wanted to show some of my layouts I made with this weeks kits. First are a couple of layouts I did with kits from TotallyD Designs.
I love this photo I have of the trees from when we lived in Washington state. Everything is from TotallyD Design's new kit Wind Song.


This next one is a picture of the cake from my DH and my wedding reception. Everything is from Time 4 Tea by TotallyD Designs.


My DD loves the Home Depot Kids Workshops. This is from one last year. Everything from He Said by Designs by Sherri Tierney.


I had a lot of fun with this next one...I've been wanting to do a page like this for a long time and I'm so glad these kits came along, it gave me the push I needed. Everything is from He Said, She Said by Designs by Sherri Tierney. You can also purchase She Said separately.


And last I have a layout showing off the pumpkins that DH and I carved back in 2001. We loved the shadows on the wall behind the Jack O'lanterns (I promise if you look and squint your eyes just right you can see them in the photos). Everything is from Halloween Funk by Designs by Jen Yurko.

No comments:

Post a Comment