Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Polka Dot Plum is Open...

and I have a few layouts to share with you using a couple of kits from Sir Scrapalot Designs! The first is one using Selena and Alina: Sisters and Friends.


When I saw this kit I knew immediately which photo I wanted to scrap with it. These two have been friends from the beginning and I wanted to tell their story.


Next up is Ice Cream Man.
I love these photos we snapped of my daughter's first ice cream cone...I actually realize there is a big possibility that this isn't her first one..but it is the first one I witnessed her eating so to me it counts!


Next up is a page about a trip we took to a local ice cream establishment that my cousin recommended to us. Delicious!


I have a few more layouts I'll be sharing with you later in the week...Aaron (Sir Scrapalot) has some really cool stuff in his store. Also the people at Polka Dot Plum have some really fun contests and events happening to celebrate their grand opening. Visit the PDP website to find out more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment