Friday, September 25, 2009

Club Click at Inspiration Lane

Inspiration Lane has a brand new item in the store this month...and boy is it cool!

Each month you get access to ten new products, plus the past month's daily download kits so if you missed these, there's still the chance to get them and for only $5 a month or $12 if you buy three months. Amazing deal.

Here are a couple of layouts I did using two of September's kits from Club Click.

This first one is a pic of my DD at her favorite place, the St. Louis Science Center. The kit is 4 the Boys by Designs by Jen Yurko.


I got to looking at photos one day and noticed just how much my DD's smile has changed through the years. Here's a page I did with Firefly Chic by Digital Couture. Lovin' it!


Really go have a looksie. As I said before it's an incredible deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment