Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Not Bad....New From Sir Scrapalot Designs

I'm so loving this new kit from Sir Scrapalot. Sooo cute. I'm totally in love with the little monsters in it!


Here is a layout I showing my DD acting all goofy this past summer. She wanted me to take pictures of her making scary faces. Aren't those little skeleton faces adorable?


Sir Scrapalot Designs also has a couple of other products new this week.

Aren't these little guys adorable?


And these new alphas..so versatile!
I also have a couple of older layouts that I've done with Aaron's designs that I haven't posted here yet.
The first one is of my DD doing a gem hunt science project that she bought for her dad for Christmas a few years ago. I used Artistic Mess Paper Pack and Artistic Mess Alpha for this one.


And this next one is one about my grandma and her steadfast ways. This layout uses Grape Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment