Monday, November 30, 2009

New Releases at Inspiration Lane: November 27

Here are the other layouts I promised you, even if I didn't get them posted over the weekend as promised.

The first one is from a kit by Pixel Pisces Designs.

We always loved going to the Ren Faire and this was certainly one of the highlights!


Next up is a kit by Laura Bozeman Designs, love the non traditional colors in this kit!


This layout is of my husband's and my first Christmas together.


I love themed kits and this one by Serene by RW really caught my eye.I thought it was perfect for this layout of my DD's favorite breakfast!


This next kit is by the Inspiration Lane Design Team and is free with a $5 purchase through Nov. 30th.

My DD has a small stuffed pig collection so I did a page about her pig family.


I'll be back tomorrow with two new challenges at Inspiration Lane. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment