Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Scrapping the Everyday challenge at Inspiration Lane

It's time for a new Scrapping the Everyday challenge at Inspiration Lane. Click here for the challenge thread.

This challenge is to scrap a recent purchase. I have been wanting to use one of shelleyrae designs templates so I picked one from this set.


Then I paired the template with this kit (also by shelleyrae designs). I thought the colors were so pretty and vibrant and loved the circle embellishment for use with the template I'd selected.



And here's my layout for the challenge.


The best thing about this challenge and the others at Inspiration Lane is that you can earn points for free product at IL. 5 points gets you $1 and this challenge alone can earn you 3 points if you use IL product and there are plenty of other challenges to choose from to earn even more points. For the complete rules on challenges click here. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment