Monday, November 16, 2009

More new stuff from Inspiration Lane

I just realized that I didn't post these layouts yesterday like I had planned.

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not but Christmas is by far my favorite time of year so I was so excited to see this new kit from JennCk Designs.

I'm so glad that my mom gave me these photos she shot of my daughter and baby sister baking cookies together. I love that my daughter will have these pics to cherish of her and her aunt.

Next up is a new kit from shelleyrae designs. I love the colors in this one and all the cute doodled elements.
My daughter had so much fun bouncing a balloon around the living room one day I had to get out my camera and take photos. It definitely took me back to a time when I enjoyed doing the same thing.

I have one more set of layouts that I plan on sharing with you tomorrow. I'm soooo excited about the kits that were used to make them.....pure gorgeousness in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment