Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Challenges at Inspiration Lane

It's time again for new challenges at Inspiration Lane and again I'm hosting two of them. The first one is my quote challenge. I knew I wanted to do something with a Christmas theme so I chose this kit by Sherri Tierney.

I decided to change it up a bit and do something different so if someone who didn't celebrate Christmas wanted to participate they would be able to. So instead of a quote the challenge is to use a holiday song title as a the scrapbook page title. I chose O Christmas Tree and here's my layout.

For my Scrapping the Everyday Challenge I got to thinking about some of the things I would like to accomplish in my life so I decided to make the challenge about scrapping your goal(s). I used this kit by Pixel Pisces Designs.

Here is my layout. There's probably no rhyme or reason to the goals I chose but they're all things I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment