Sunday, November 8, 2009

My first Christmas layouts of the season.

I'm so excited....designers are starting to release winter and Christmas kits galore. I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us over the next couple of months. I love it!

Here are the Christmas layouts I've done this past week.


Everything from Winter Chill by Laura Bozeman Designs.


Everything from yesterday's Inspiration Lane newsletter freebie, Vintage Girl by Joyful Heart Designs.


Everything from Happy Holidays Digital Kit and Happy Holiday Solids by Sarah Morgan Designs.

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday so I'm really excited to see these new products in the store. I'm hoping that over the next month and a half I will have plenty of Christmas layouts and hybrid projects to show y'all on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment