Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy DSD...lots of specials and new release day at Inspiration Lane

Check out this awesome special in honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day!

The grab bag looks awesome! If you want to see all the things you get in it click here.

Pixel Pisces Designs has two new kits out today. Yaay for a boy kit!


Of course I don't have a boy...but I found that the colors were great for this picture of DH and DD at the Science Center.


Tamara also has a very girlie kit this week!

I just love the papers in this kit! Here's my DD doing her math lesson last month.


Not only can you get the grab bag for $1 with a purchase but look what you can get free with purchase this weekend as well...these two very fun and adorable kits.


I actually managed to get a layout done with both of them.

First is from when we lived in Washington. DD had such a fun time at the local petting zoo.



This next one is from my DD's 3rd birthday. It's amazing...doesn't seem like 5 years have passed!


Stay tuned because tomorrow I'll have a few other IL new releases to share with you. Happy DSD shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment