Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Releases at Inspiration Lane November 14

Another big release day at IL today. There are tons of great products and you can see them all here.

I created so many layouts that I'm going to be posting them all over the next few days.

First up is a mini kit by Laura Bozeman Designs. Love the green and silver together. So pretty!

In 2003 my husband and I hosted our first Christmas. It was lots of fun and I was so thankful for our family.


I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away. This year has flown by. I just love this Thanksgiving kit by Jennifer Schmitt. This kit is huge. Lots of papers and embellishments to play with!


A couple of years ago I was sick over Thanksgiving so we had to cancel our Thanksgiving plans. This is what we did instead.


Next up is a new two page template by Jill DZines. Love the wavy paper in the background!

I took the right page and this kit (also by Jill DZines).

And scrapped this layout. Look at all those presents. What a fun day it was for her.


My last one for today uses this fun new kit by LemmonCity Productions.


We were lucky enough last spring to be rolling into town while my nephew was playing his t-ball game. We decided to go watch a few innings before heading to my parents house.


I'll have lots more of the next couple of days so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment