Saturday, October 3, 2009

TotallyD new kits plus a template set

TotallyD Designs has some beautiful new kits out today. The first one is a mini kit named after one of her CT members. I'm loving the soft blues and browns in the kit.


Here's a page I did of my daughter with the kit. The photo was taken at the local nature center this past August.


The next kit is a gorgeous seaside kit.


I paired it with a template from this new template set.

And came up with this layout. This was from my first visit to the beach. It was a very cold and drizzly January day but when my friends found out that I'd never seen the ocean they decided that it was time. It was gorgeous even if the day was a little gray! This was the first of many trips to Rehoboth Beach.


I'll be back tomorrow with some more new releases from the Inspiration Lane Designers. Gorgeous stuff this week (as usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment