Sunday, October 18, 2009

Great new kits at IL + a new designer

Here are a few more new releases from Inspiration Lane. To see all the new release click here.

First let me show you the State Fair kit made by the IL Design Team. Lots of items perfect for you fair photos! The best thing...it's free through today with a $5 purchase from IL (will automatically be added to cart when you reach $5).

Here's a layout I did with the kit. The kit was perfect for capturing my daughter's first Ferris Wheel ride.


Jen Yurko has released another food related kit. This time another favorite of mine: strawberries.

Of course strawberries are even better with chocolate. Here's a layout using the new kit.


There is also a new designer at Inspiration Lane this week. JennCK Designs has released quite a few kits her first week here. To visit her store click here. Many of you may already know Jenn (catgoddess) since she's a member of the Inspiration Lane Creative Team. I'm so excited to be able to work with her designs. Here's one that I picked to work with this week.


I fell in love with the colors of the kit. Here's a layout of my daughter I did using the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment