Saturday, October 24, 2009

New releases at Inspiration Lane: Saturday Oct. 24

And the best part...they're all 20% off for today. To see all the new items click here.

Here are few layouts I did with a some of the new items.

I love templates so I was very excited to see that Laura Bozeman Designs has a new template set out this week.


I combined one of the templates with a couple of her paper packs (Rainbow Solids Papers and Sparkly Hearts Papers) and her Sparkly Hearts Freebie and created this layout. My DD thinks these papers are "awesome" and can't wait to do her own page with them.


Next is a kit from Kristi W designs. I love the soft colors and of course the penguins and polar bears. I think it would be an awesome kit for some hybrid winter projects.


This layout is from my dd's first time on ice skates (actually these were the blades that you just buckle to their shoes). She had a blast out there!


Next is a new kit by TotallyD Designs. I think the colors are so fantastic. Love those greens especially.


This layout was done with one my absolute favorite photos of my daughter. My mom took it and I just love the expression on her face.


Hopefully I won't be so long until the next post. This past week has been a little chaotic. Hope everyone is well and I'll have more layouts to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment