Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Releases at Inspiration Lane: Saturday Oct. 10

Once again the designers at Inspiration Lane have created some beautiful products that were released today. To see all the yummy new stuff click here. As usual I have a few layouts that I've created with some of the new kits.

First up is TotallyD Designs Pop My Color. Love the hot pink and black together.


This photo was taken a couple of years ago and still cracks me up everytime I see it. I especially love how she took the beaded choker and used it as a headband, and a very awkwardly placed headband at that.


Next is Wonderment by ScrapperGirl Designs. This is so not her normal style but I think she rocked it. Love the colors in the kit.


Here's a layout I did with it. I loved the different metal words that came with the kit so I knew I had to use one of those.


Who doesn't love chocolate? I knew I wouldn't be able to resist when I saw this next kit. Love it!


Here's my DD eating chocolate pudding when she was a toddler.


I have one last kit to show you. This one is, in my opinion, simply gorgeous.


Rachael also released a new alpha this week.


This layout uses both the kit and the alpha. It basically tells the story of the Halloween that I didn't get a picture of my daughter in her costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment