Thursday, October 1, 2009

Awesome Date Tabs by Sir Scrapalot

Aaron has gone and done it again and has released this awesome element set.


I just love how versatile it is and can see me using it on a lot of layouts. It's dated from 1995-2015 but I found it very easy to make a 1994 tab since I wanted to start with my college graduation. Here's a layout I did with it highlighting some of the dates that have impacted me in the past 15 years or so.


This layout also uses papers from A Little Something by Sir Scrapalot Designs and Polka Dot Plum and Keys to the Garden by Sir Scrapalot Designs. The journaling stamps are from Journalers also by Sir Scrapalot Designs. You can find all of these products in his store here. I'm sure you will see these date stickers in many layouts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment