Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Designers at Inspiration Lane

October brings two new designers to Inspiration Lane. I am super excited to get to work with their products.

Jill DZines has some really cool products including this huge combo pack.


Here is a layout I did about my daughter and her love of drawing.


The items in this kit are also available in smaller packs. To see these and other products by Jill Dzines click here.

The other new designer is Meetje Designs. I fell in love with this paper pack! Aren't the papers gorgeous?


Here's a layout I did with the papers. I used a shape that comes with my scrapbooking software to create the clipping mask for the date tab in the top corner. I love how well the yellow paper works as a mat and for the lettering also.


To see this paper pack and other products from Meetje Designs click here.

I can't wait to see what fabulous stuff they have in store for us in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment