Friday, October 2, 2009

New Challenges at Inspiration Lane

The beginning of the month brings all new challenges to Inspiration Lane. Among these challenges I have two...The first one is a quote a challenge. I picked a favorite quote of mine. "Life is a journey, not a destination," by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Great quote! Here's a layout I did with it.


I used two products for this page. First up this fun mini kit from Steel City Scraps.


I also used this cool alphabet tool from Sherri Tierney. This is so much fun and and a great way to get a custom alpha to match any kit.


The second challenge I have is my Scrapping the Everyday challenge. This time I challenged everyone to scrap their favorites of something (could be anything). I chose Christmas Songs.


I used this fantastic Christmas kit by shelleyrae designs. I loved all the musical elements in her kit so it worked perfectly for this layout.


For these two challenges plus many others check out the challenge forum here. These challenges are a great way to earn digiscrapbooking products at IL, so whatcha waiting for? Go take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment