Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pixie Hunt

I've entered a contest at Enchanted Studio Scraps called the Pixie Hunt. They're looking for new CT members so I thought I'd give it a shot. This was the kit that was given to us for the first week's layout. If you want the kit the image is linked to the product in the ESS store. And the best part...It's a Fabulous $1 Fairy Find, so you can get it along with tons of other amazing products for only $1 though Friday.


Isn't it gorgeous? I just loved the colors and all the floral accents and couldn't wait to get started. I decided to pair it with a picture of my DD at two. I love the photo and the expression she has on her face. Here is my layout that I entered into the contest.



Even if I don't make it past week one I got to play with a fantabulous kit and create a layout that I really love! I'll keep you posted as to whether I get to move on or not. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment