Monday, August 31, 2009

One more new kit from TotallyD Designs

I'm totally loving this washed out style that TotallyD Designs has been doing lately. This one is called Bleached (appropriately). You can click on the preview to go to the Inspiration Lane store if you are interested in finding out more about this kit.


This layout is my favorite layout of all the ones I completed last week. As soon as I saw the patterned paper that I used for the background, I knew the story I wanted to tell. I also tried my hand at blending two papers together so I had a non distracting area for my journaling. I really love the way it all came together.



Tomorrow I begin my weekly blog post at IL, so tune in tomorrow to find out more about that. There will also be a brand new Scrapping the Everyday Challenge (along with a ton of other new challenges) starting tomorrow in the IL challenges forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment