Saturday, August 22, 2009

A few new releases at Inspiration Lane

It's Saturday and that means new release day at Inspiration Lane. To see all the great new product click here.

I've got a few layouts I want to share with some of today's releases. I'm going to start with Inspiration Lane's guest designer this month..Valorie Brown. You can click any of the preview images to be taken directly to that product in the store.

I just loved the sweet soft tones in the kit and thought it would be perfect for this photo of my nephews.


Next up is Jen Yurko.


I loved the bright childlike papers and elements. Here's a layout of my DD just after signing up for Summer Reading Club.


Next is a new kit from LemmonCity Production (Steel City Scraps and Christie Lemmon Designs collab team)


And a layout from my nephews first birthday which was a fiesta theme.



Here is a new kit and alpha set by Jen Yurko.


This layout highlights some of the places and things we loved to visit and miss terribly now that we're no longer in St. Louis.



And last is a new kit from TotallyD Designs. I totally fell in love with the kit because of my past life in theatre. The papers in this kit are soooo gorgeous!


This layout is about my career in theatre and the building it all started in. Wilson Hall is the building where I spent most of my undergrad academic career.


photos on the Wilson Hall page were downloaded from the internet.

Believe it or not I have even more layouts from todays releases that I'll share with y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment