Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 29 releases at Inspiration Lane

I've got some new kits and layouts to share from the new releases yesterday at Inspiration Lane. I'm going to start with a couple by TotallyD Designs. This first one is a Christmas kit..I'm so excited to see the fall and winter kits starting to come out! This is by far my favorite time of the year!


This is an attempt at a photo shoot that my sister and I tried with my DD and her DS. Unfortunately we couldn't get them to both cooperate at the same time but I still think we got a cute shot even if they aren't looking at the camera (at least they're sitting still...lol).


I'm really loving this next kit by TotallyD...the papers are just gorgeous.


Here is a layout using Dedicated with a photo of my mom and dad (taken by my youngest sister). I love how it turned out! I think this may be my first ever successful cluster (at least in my mind...).


This next kit is a collab between TotallyD and ScrapperGirl Designs. I love it! Great fall colors and fun elements. I'm really hoping that they do more collabs together because I really love how their two style mesh!


This layout was from the only Thanksgiving we got to spend with DH's family in Canada. With just the three of us, his parents and his sister is was a very quiet Thanksgiving compared to my family's Thanksgivings back home. I love this photo of my DD that we took in front of my inlaws house with all the pretty fall colors behind her. Takes me back to the time when we couldn't get her to smile for the camera...she always looked so somber.

Next up is a kit by Steel City Scaps. Wow, this was such a fun kit to work with. So many cute papers and elements.


This is from a trip we took this past spring to Navy Pier. It was nice to walk along the pier before it got crazy during summer.


The last kit I have for you today is from Jen Yurko Designs. Soooooo cute.

She also has a boy's version.


Here's the layout I did with Pearly Whites. The journaling tells about my daughter accidentally spitting her tooth in the toilet and how she made the tooth fairy a card in lieu of the missing tooth.


I have a couple more products I'm planning on sharing with you tomorrow (including my favorite layout from this past week) so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment