Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 1st releases at Inspiration Lane

I know I'm a day late with these but I wanted to share some of the layouts I made with the new releases at Inspiration Lane. To see all the August 1st releases click here. There is also a cool new birthday bundle to help celebrate IL's birthday. To see the mini kits and the bundle click here.

Here are the layouts I created with some of this weeks new product.

Everything from Days of Joy by Claudi Designs.


Everything from Days of Joy by Claudi Designs and Days of Joy Add On also by Claudi Designs.

Everything from Outta Space by Heavenlyscraps.


Everything from Age of Aquarius by KiKi Halbert Designs except date tags and swirl which are from Date Me {Tiny Tags} by Designs by Jen Yurko and charms which are from So Very Charming by Christie Lemmon Designs. Template is from Template Set 01 by Totally D Designs (rotated and moved photo mats to fit my photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment