Sunday, August 23, 2009

More August 22 releases from Inspiration Lane

Yesterday I promised you some more layouts created from some of the products that are newly released at Inspiration Lane. Here are a few more (previews are linked to store page).

First up is this beautiful paper pack from Laura Bozeman Designs. Also available in blue.


Here is a layout I did of my daughter from when she was a few months old.


Next is Summer Garden by Claudi Designs. I love the bright colors and DD fell in love with the bird so I knew I had to use it.


I paired the kit up with a template from Template Set 8, also by Claudi Designs.


And this is my layout. Photos were taken at a recent trip to a nature center.


This next kit is so cool. I love the elements and the color palate is just plain awesome.


This layout is from a trip we took the zoo back in 2003. I love how the tones in the paper worked so well with the photos I had.


And last is another kit with absolutely gorgeous papers from TotallyD Designs.


This is from my brother's wedding in 2004. I loved the photo collage that Tamara put in her kit and just had to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment