Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Releases at Inspiration Lane Jan. 9

We're finally getting back into our normal routine after the holidays. I actually got a chance to scrap a bit this past week and wanted to share some of the new releases at IL. If you want to see all of the new releases click here.

First up a new kit from Inspired by Dominic Designs. Lots of aqaurium elements here but a few birthday items too so it's perfect if you have a fish themed birthday or a birthday at the local aquarium.


I have been wanting to scrap this story about the giant gourami at the Shedd Aquarium from a recent visit. This was such a great kit for it....love that background paper!


Next is a kit from Anja.J Designs. Love the gorgeous colors here.
I really love the idea of scrapping recipes and when I saw this kit I knew what I wanted to do with it. I really need to start taking more pictures of the food I cook because I think a collection of these types of pages would make a great scrapbook to pass down to my DD.


Also check out this cool alpha set from Designs by Jen Yurko.


Isn't it fabulous? I also used the other new It's a Colorful Life releases from this week to create this page.


To see all the fantastic products in this series click here. I just love it and can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment