Monday, January 4, 2010

Back home after the holidays.

I was lucky enough to get to go to parents and spend the holidays with my family. We just got back over the weekend and I was looking through my galleries and realized that I missed posting a layout that I did just before Christmas so I thought I'd share it today as a way to start getting back in the swing of things.

First off I want to show you the absolutely gorgeous kit I used to create it.


I'm a huge fan of Rachael's kits and love that she always packs them full of so many great elements. This was such a fun kit to work with!

And now for my layout. This was a photo we took of my daughter when she was an itty bitty thing for a gift for my inlaws. I fell in love with this piece of patterned paper and just had to use it.


Hopefully now that January is here I'll be able to start posting my layouts regularly again. See you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment