Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Challenges at Inspiration Lane

I know these are being posted a little later than usual but with the holidays I didn't have my layouts ready to go on the first. I have made one change with the Scrapping the Everyday challenge and have changed it from a twice a month challenge to a monthly challenge to give everyone more time to create their layouts.

One thing that I did with these challenges was to use project 365 friendly items. Designs by Jen Yurko has a new series of products out called It's a Colorful Life. Check out these fun items.

I used these three products for the quote challenge (aren't those brackets awesome?).


For the Scrapping the Everyday challenge I used products from 3 different IL designers. First I decided on this template set from Sarah Morgan Designs (perfect for weekly 365 pages).


I also chose this wordart set from Dielle Designs...love the way they look!


And last I used this page kit by Anja.J. I absolutely love the colors in the kit.

The challenge is to create a 2009 in review page. Here's what I came up with.


If you want to participate in these challenges (and more) check out the challenges forum at IL. By participating in challenges you can win points toward $$ to spend in the IL boutique. I really hope these challenges inspire you and I can't wait to see your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment