Sunday, December 6, 2009

New releases at Inspiration Lane: December 5

As usual there are tons of great new products at Inspiration Lane this weekend. There are two new mega kits available free with purchase this week. The first one is Peppermint Twist available with a $5 purchase.


Here's a layout I did with the kit of my daughter on St. Nicholas's day a couple of years ago. She always puts out her stocking on the 5th and St. Nick fills it with Christmas goodies.


There is another mega kit called Mayhem and Mistletoe and if you spend $8 in the IL store then you get both megas for free. They are jam packed with so much wonderful stuff from the IL design team!

JennCK has also put out this fun set of templates. I love all the possibilities with these.


I paired it with this gorgeous kit also by JennCK designs.


Here's the layout I did about my DD with pictures and her stuffed unicorn Shine that she made at the Teddy Bear Factory.


I also used another template with this kit available with the December Club Click membership at Inspiration Lane.


The layout I did is from Easter when my DD was a wee thing...She always had a such a big grin for the camera and loved getting right up in front of the lens.

I also wanted to share an incredible promotion that shelleyrae designs has going on right now.


The image is linked to her store. She has such an amazing variety and all of it is just lovely. This is such an awesome deal so grab it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment